During transport, these flowers will travel in a vase specially designed by Daily-Flowers, ensuring that the bouquet will not run out of water. By reducing the number of intermediaries, we are able to ensure that our flowers are delivered straight from our producers: a guarantee of receiving fresh and quality flowers all year round.
The following care tips, which will be included with your order, will help your recipient enjoy this bouquet for as long as possible:
- Cut the tie surrounding the stems
- Clean the stems, removing any leaves that will be immersed in water.
- Trim the stems according to the height of your vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water.
- Add the sachet of plant food provided.
- Change the water and trim the stems every 2 days
Our candles are composed of natural wax.
- When you use it for the first time, burn your candle for 1 or 2 hours
- Avoid burning your candle without stopping for more than 3 consecutive hours
- Trim the wick regularly to 0.5-0.7 cm while the candle is cold